Job description / Role
Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE and the region. They have been in operations for over 20 years now.
We are looking to place a Legal Advisor for our client’s Corporate Services division who will act as an agent of the organization in various legal transactions.
• Prepare legal documents with regards to various laws, legal regulations, business contracts, and other administrative legal matters.
• Give sound legal advice to the Board Members and stakeholders concerning legal rights, obligations, privileges, practices, and trading regulations.
• Represent the company in UAE courts and administrative government agencies.
• Issue rules and legal regulations for trading within the organization.
• Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for investors, clients, and other entities as required.
• Confer with colleagues especially regarding lawsuits to establish and verify the basis for legal proceedings.
• Gather and examine evidence in civil, criminal, and other cases to formulate defense or to initiate legal action.
• Settle labor disputes and other legal matters.
• Ensure legal compliance of the company.
Profile & Background
• Bachelor’s degree in Law.
• Minimum 10 years proven experience in a strategic legal role in the financial sector handling corporate matters.
• Must be fluent in both Arabic and English (written and verbal).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Highly competitive package
• Based in Dubai, UAE
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV online.
About the Company
For all organizations the key to success is people. Ensuring the effective and efficient use of human talent to accomplish organizational goals is an essential aspect for development and competitive edge. TRAC offers global, long-term and forward thinking solutions to organizations of various sizes and industries in the Middle East and Africa, in order to assist in improving internal processes, reducing risk and maximizing financial gain.
Our experience and specialization enables us to present our clients with valuable insights on the MENA markets and to provide them with outcomes, which consider the diverse cultures of the MENA region.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Senior Legal Counsel
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Senior Legal Counsel
IBM Middle East