Legal Advisory - Regulatory - Legal Support - International Financial Services
A major financial services client based in Abu Dhabi are looking for an experienced legal professional to work as part of the Legal Advisory team tasked with providing regulatory advice to management and other related departments.
Working within the growing regulatory division, candidates will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
* Identifying regulatory developments, as well as monitoring any applicable changes to existing laws and regulation which could affect the client
* Provide legal assessment of any regulatory impacts, as well as any other issues that may be of interest to management
* Ongoing management of any legal risk as per company policy, rules, regulations and applicable law
* Delivery on any relevant training to colleagues on any significant regulatory matter
* Development and upkeep of regulatory manuals and guidelines
* Legal research where required
* Managing external counsel relationships where appropriate
* Project related work specific to group-wide legal initiatives
Candidates will need knowledge and experience in the following areas:
* Legal degree
* Full legal qualification
* Relevant post-qualified experience working within a financial regulatory role
* International commercial experience preferred - particularly in European and Asia-Pacific markets.
The client can offer extremely competitive tax-free packages including extensive relocation assistance, excellent career opportunities and a very diverse, fast-paced financial services culture.
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the”Talent2” name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company’s business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world’s largest privately owned recruitment firm.