Job description / Role
The Legal Counsel provides advice and support all Company business units on a variety of corporate/commercial, corporate governance, regulatory, compliance and intellectual property matters.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Legal Counsel will:
* Provide contractual advice to the relevant sales, procurement and technology teams.
* Draft, review and negotiate various commercial and technology agreements including consulting agreements, technology licenses and staff supply agreements.
* Provide legal advice to all business units on the risk profile of various corporate-commercial transactions and technology-related projects and products.
* Promote compliance with local and international laws and regulations by developing and delivering employee trainings and assisting with the implementation of Company's compliance program.
* Ensure that all legal documents and correspondence are appropriately stored in the Legal Department's document management system.
* This role provides an excellent mix of autonomy, responsibility and support as well as progression opportunities.
* Law degree from a recognized university.
* 3-7 years' PQE dealing with complex commercial, M&A, Private Equity and international technology related contracts.
* Articling or foundational legal experience at a leading law firm or corporate legal department is a requirement.
* Ability to build relationships with multi-national teams, and a genuine interest in sharing skills and experience with legal and non-legal business colleagues.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced corporate environment, and a genuine interest in technology and cyber-security products and services.
* Ability to communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing.
* Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual (Arabic/English), but this is not an essential requirement for this position.
Key Success Factors:
* Excellent analytical skills, good judgment, organizational skills and high attention to detail.
* Client-service oriented, including strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Proactive and positive team player.
* Capacity to manage many files simultaneously, work well under pressure and exercise initiative.
* Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities, whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Capacity to occasionally accommodate a flexible schedule.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
AHA Advocates - Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates
Counsel - Group Legal
Al Boom Marine