Job description / Role
As Legal Counsel for the group, you will assist and support head of legal in a range of different areas such as compliance, supervision of lease and administration departments, HR and RFP processes. You will also be responsible for drafting and negotiating a variety of legal documents, including leases, real estate contracts and other commercial agreements.
A large investment group with a diverse portfolio of real estate and plans to further develop in the region.
* Advise on various legal and compliance issues.
* Work closely with other departments to ensure objectives, both legally and otherwise, are met.
* Drafting and negotiating leases, other real estate contracts and commercial agreements in accordance with the requirements of the business.
* Advise and to proactively identify and manage legal risks.
* Keep up to date on current legal developments, communicate them to the business, provide training and updates where necessary and to ensure that the business is compliant
* Be familiar with, and ensure compliance with, DOA.
* Competitive, tax-free salary.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders and legal professionals.
* Dynamic, progressive environment.
* 3+ years PQE in Real Estate or Finance transactions gained at a top tier law firm or in-house.
* Excellent knowledge of UK law or ADGM/DIFC law essential.
* Must be native or fluent English speaker, Arabic language is a plus.
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills both written and Oral.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.