Job description / Role
Manage the Legal function for the family and gain exposure to high value deals
• A top 10 Emirati family Group in Dubai with investment interests in several industries including Real Estate, Hospitality and Retail
• Sole lawyer within the largest DIFC Trust Structure.
• Facilitate and oversee all corporate legal and disputes processes related to investments and multiple holdings (hospitality, healthcare, real estate, retail) for the group of companies, reporting directly to Head of Finance and managing external counsel.
• Work for a top family group in the UAE.
• Handle high value transactions and partner with powerful CEO's and stakeholders
• 3-6 years post qualifying experience
• 2 years in Private Practice at a reputable Law firm
• Dispute resolution experience and working with local courts and government offices
• Must be fluent in Arabic
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.