Job description / Role
They are looking for an experienced Legal Director to join their team to provide strategic legal advice to the business and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Our client is a major Real Estate asset management company based in Dubai, with a diverse portfolio of commercial, residential and master developments.
* Provide strategic legal advice and support to the business on all legal matters related to Real Estate transactions, including commercial, residential and master developments.
* Draft and review contracts, leases, and other legal documents related to Real Estate transactions.
* Review and advise on legal issues related to property management, development, and construction.
* Manage and provide oversight on legal disputes and litigation related to Real Estate transactions.
* Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, including laws related to Real Estate, construction, and property management.
* Work closely with external legal counsel and advise senior management on legal issues related to transactions, disputes, and litigation.
* Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and mitigate legal risks.
A competitive tax free salary and benefits include an annual bonus, education, visa for yourself and family and flight tickets
* Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, with a minimum of two years years experience based in the UAE. commercial, residential and master developments.
* Experience in legal transactions across all Real Estate asset classes, including but not limited to litigation relating to Real Estate transactions.
* Strong knowledge of Real Estate laws and regulations in the UAE.
* Strong negotiation skills and ability to manage legal disputes and litigation.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with senior management and external legal counsel.
* Fluent in Arabic language (strongly preferred).
* If you are an experienced Legal Director with a passion for Real Estate and looking to join a dynamic and growing team, please submit your application for consideration
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.