Job description / Role
As a Legal Manager, you will perform a range of duties including negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts, researching current regulations and providing in-house support.
The MENA arm of a global management consulting firm.
* Review all contractual agreements and assess potential legal implications which need to be brought to attention.
* Negotiate and draft bespoke contracts with clients.
* Work closely with the commercial arm of the business to streamline legal processes while mitigating legal risk.
* Analyse complex legal issues and provide consistent sound judgement to the organisation.
* Coordinate with other departments of the company to develop efficient procedures to streamline processes and satisfy each department.
* Support and mentor junior lawyers in the team.
* Attractive, tax - free salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
* At least 5 years PQE, qualified in a common law jurisdiction.
* Strong experience with corporate commercial law.
* Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
* Strong command of written and spoken English.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.