Job description / Role
A leading Consultancy firm supporting clients across the Middle East, providing Legal, Risk, M&A, Tax, Strategy, Technology and Audit Services; is looking for a Legal Manager/Director(Lawyer) to spearhead the requirement of all legislation requirements for their business in the UAE including for their clients.
• To render legal advisory services to the Corporates and other clients in UAE, GCC and MENA region under various Commercial Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws and other Corporate and Employment Related Laws and Rules framed thereunder;
• To handle and render advisory services in cross-border transactions;
• Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts and agreements such as Joint Venture Agreement, Share Purchase Agreement, Business Transfer Agreement etc.;
• Handling Real Estate Advisory services and assistance in execution thereof;
• To deal and liaise with various Regulatory Authorities, Free Zones etc. in UAE, GCC and MENA region under their respective Commercial Laws and Regulations;
• Advising and assisting on M&A transactions
• Conducting legal due diligence and undertaking post due diligence compliances of target companies;
• Providing domestic corporate advisory/compliance related services
Desired skills and Experiences:
• LL.B. from a reputed Institute / University with 5-10 years of experience as a Corporate Lawyer with a reputed Law Firms
• Well versed with the provisions of Commercial Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws and other Corporate and Employment Laws in UAE, GCC and MENA region
• Working experience of Laws in UAE is must
• Bachelor's in Law (Required)
• Working in a Law firm in the UAE
• Dealing with corporate clients:
• Commercial contracts and agreements
• Deal with Regulatory Authorities, Free Zones
• UAE Laws
• Working in UAE: 4-6(Required)
About the Company
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group's current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.