Job description / Role
As the Legal Manager, you will support the Directors and Senior Counsels on all retail and real estate matters, including leasing, contract management, disputes and litigation.
A leading real estate developer with residential, retail and commercial units across the UAE.
* Responsible for case management and administration, including following up with external counsel and the larger in-house team.
* Reviewing and assessing case files, case strategy and monitoring progress, followed by coordination and implementation of court judgements.
* Drafting and reviewing litigation letters.
* Supporting the Director on leasing matters, including contract management and tenancy disputes.
* Managing external counsel relationships, and assessing their performance based on relevant criteria in conjunction with the Director and the General Counsel.
* Opportunity to work in a leading business in the region.
* Benefits such as schooling, medical and flights.
* 8+ years of experience in a legal role.
* Experience in real estate and / or retail is essential.
* Must be able to draft in Arabic and English.
* Strong experience in litigation and dispute resolution is highly desirable.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.