Job description / Role
• Our client, an international law firm, is currently seeking a highly organized and experienced Legal Personal Assistant (PA) to join their corporate department in Dubai.
• As a Legal PA, you will provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to their legal professionals, ensuring smooth operations and efficient workflow within the department.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience, with a strong preference for individuals who have previously worked within the corporate department of an international law firm.
AED 23,000 to 24,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage calendars, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements for legal professionals
• Maintain and update legal documents, contracts, and correspondence, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Prepare and proofread legal documents, including contracts, briefs, and presentations.
• Conduct legal research and gather relevant information for cases, transactions, and projects.
• Prepare and assemble legal documents, such as contracts, agreements, and filings.
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal Administrative Assistant
Junior Legal Secretary - International Law Firm