Job description / Role
TLS - Legal - R&Q Associate
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team specialises in providing legal advice across all of our clients disciplines. You'll help provide legal support to a wide array of specialty areas from cyber security and technology to banking and intellectual property.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
• Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
• Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
• Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
• Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
• Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
• Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
• Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
• Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
• Create and manage Salesforce opportunities (internal)
• Input and manage the onboarding process for new / existing clients - KYC, AFS etc. (internal)
• Develop and implement a working solution to manage / track the onboarding process - ensuring the KYC process is completed in a timely manner (internal)
• Streamline the onboarding experience for our clients (external/internal)
• Manage JBR clearances / other vendors and work efficiently with Legal Finance to ensure policy adherence and prompt payment (internal/external)
• With UAE as the hub, act as the senior team member to manage the onboarding process across KSA and Qatar (internal)
• Scope to design and roll out any new efficiencies with the support of Legal Finance and Operations Lead (me)
• Ad-hoc support on other Legal Operational areas.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.