Job description / Role
• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
• Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports, and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, preparing expense reports.
• Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
• Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
• following up with reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
• Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience – General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships
• Monitoring and managing corporate legal documents, permits, and legal due diligence, Support Collection Matters (Lawsuit, Criminal Lawsuit, Police Investigation Report… etc).
• Assist in the management of claims and litigation, provide legal support to litigation and dispute management, including but not limited to legal consultation, coordination between external counsels and internal stakeholders, facilitate internal approval procedure, and collection of evidence;
• Keeping the companies records up to date effective as instructed by the associates/senior associates of the team;
• Assisting the legal team with liaising with Directors and document execution;
• Standard secretarial work including document production (correspondence, formatting of memos, etc.);
• Proactively contribute to the team success by actively seeking to improve working processes;
• Handling the mail and all internal and external legal correspondence;
• Assisting associates/senior associates in relation to all legal documents produced by the team.
• Fresh Graduate
• Bachelor degree in Law
• Proficient in Microsoft WORD and Excel etc.
• Good Documentation skills
• Good Communication skills
• Must speak Arabic and English
• Location: preferred to be in Sharjah
About the Company
Tiger Group start was in Construction Field through Tiger Contracting Company that was established in Sharjah - UAE in 1976, and now it is one of the largest groups in the region.
The group has diversified activities as the following:
Contracting: The group has more than 10 companies in UAE in addition to branches/affiliates that work in the region. These companies have the highest ranking from the concerned authorities. Moreover, these companies had accomplished plenty of projects like commercial towers, residential towers, universities, schools, hotels, villas compound & steel structures and etc...
Industries: In order to support / provide the ongoing projects with high quality products on time, we established "Tiger Industries" that include wood & furniture factory, aluminum & glass factory, kitchen & wardrobes factory and marble factory.
All these factories have been provided with the latest technology & machines in addition to the skilled manpower.
Real Estate Development: Tiger Group started its activities in Real Estate in parallel with Construction Booming in UAE and now it is one of largest real estate companies in the region.
Hundred Thousands of square meters of "Built up Area" had been accomplish which later converted to thousands of residential, commercial & retail units.
Hospitality: The group entered Hospitality field by establishing "Samaya Hotel", a five star luxury hotel, which is located in Deira - Dubai. The hotel is managed by "Samaya for Hotels & Resorts" & "Samaya for Hotel Apartment". There are still other hotel projects will be launched in Dubai.
Education: To develop Human in particular & the society in general, the group has established Al Yarmouk Private University & Al Yarmouk Schools in Syria in addition to multi stages schools in Syria, Jordan & Turkey. Furthermore, the management used to provide scholarships for top students.
Health Care: Since Human's care is core interest, the group has decided to launch a new hospital in coordinating with University Of Freiburg - Germany, the hospital will be provided with the professional / qualified specialists and equipped with the highest medical technologies. There are other initiatives under processing that contribute to develop the human & society together and we hope they will be ready soon.