Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a leading global law firm to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary. You will be responsible be the efficiency of the workload of the fee earners and partners. You must have experience within the legal and professional services field
* Create and amend high volume of documents, correspondence and e-mails, using audio dictation and manuscripts, to a high degree of accuracy and often to tight deadlines; tracking changes in completed documents using Track Changes.
* Provide secretarial support to the Work Group using Microsoft Word, E-mail, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Schedule meetings; taking calls from clients in associates' absence; presenting a professional and courteous image to clients and other outside parties.
* Collating billing guides, drafting narratives and covering letters to clients/liaising with accountants' team on billing matters.
* BA in relevant field
* Perfect written and spoken English
* Experience working within a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal & Compliance Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Legal Practice Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||20 Nov|
Legal Administration Assistant - International Law Firm
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|