Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join our team. The work involves, but is not limited to:
- Providing administration support to partners, managers and associates.
- Document typing, analysis and proofing, amending (including track changes) and formatting documents as required.
- Creating and amending documents, managing correspondence and emails.
- Opening new files on the system, preparation of client forms.?
- Scheduling meetings, taking calls from clients, travel arrangements, billing and filing and light reception duties.
- Managing the Managing Partners PA work.
- Scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Mailbox management and hard/soft copy filing.
- Drafting documents including legal correspondence, documents and reports.
- Taking and transcribing oral dictation of notes, memos and legal documents.
- Receiving queries from clients and distributing them to relevant lawyers, liaising with clients.
- Entering and editing time sheets.
- Preparing Trial Bundles and documents for court hearings.
- Preparing and drafting Engagement Letters.
- Assisting lawyers and witnesses in Court.
- Managing incoming communications.
- Extensive and proactive diary and email management.
- Organising travel arrangements.
- Updating and maintaining client contact database.
- Arranging departmental meetings and events
- Undertaking compliance and KYC.
The candidate we are looking for will have:
- Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
- A professional services employment background in a legal environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (formatting, track changes, mail merge) Excel (pivot tables and formulas) and Powerpoint
- Fast and accurate touch typing skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation
- Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone. ?
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
- Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. No Arabic required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good organisational skills.
- Committed team player.
- Good client management skills.
- A hardworking attitude, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Professional demeanor with experience in a multinational environment
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Legal Secretary - Litigation / Arbitration
Irwin & Dow
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)