Job description / Role
Dubai Full-time, Office based. 7-8k.
For an expanding corporate Services company.
This role is responsible for overseeing the delivery of all Licensing services including the registration, issuance, and renewal processes as well as the delivery of a number of other corporate services.
Candidates for this role should have a minimum of 1 years’ experience so this is a Junior position.
• The structuring options, the criteria to establish or restructure an entity, the approximate timeframe and the government fees.
• Demonstrating an outstanding knowledge across the company formation/restructuring sector across on-shore, off-shore, freezone and financial zone
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships across UAE government departments and agencies.
• Having a good understanding of the on-line portals and apps across UAE government departments, agencies and registered agents
• Working closely with the Licensing team to on-board new clients providing a high-quality service
• Assisting with all aspects of business registration and licensing processes including license renewals and amendments
• Working closely with the finance team to prepare, collate, and reconcile all invoices and expenses incurred in relation to the processing of all Licensing matters
• And other Administrative duties not listed.
• Criteria – Must have a Passion for Customer Service Excellence.
• Should have Excellent organisation, planning and administration skills and be a problem solver with outstanding communication.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.