Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Lifeguard, your attentiveness and commitment to safe practices will facilitate enjoyable aquatic and waterside experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Transportation to & from the hotel
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Assistant Security Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Welcome guests to the pool, beach facilities and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Assist in the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool & Wibit area
- Guard and safeguard all guests' members using the pool, beach facilities
- Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool, beach
- Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to guests using the facility
- Ensure all guests are registered prior to using the Pool, Wibit and are aware of the rules of the facility
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and safety through effective communication
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as a Lifeguard preferred
- Certification in CPR First Aid required
- Certification as a Lifeguard required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
- Be a part of our multicultural team.
- Enjoy nature as our location provides majestic mountains in the northern Fujairah.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.