Job description / Role
Our client is an international law firm with a strong presence in the Middle East.
There is now a vacancy within the Litigation team for an experienced Legal Secretary on a permanent basis.
This role will be to support one to two Partners plus several fee earners. Final allocation is currently being arranged. This is a busy role offering a variety of tasks, autonomy and collaboration.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Opening and closing files and document management;
• Complex diary and inbox management;
• Attending to time recording, reporting and client follow up;
• High volume and, at times, complex billing;
• Potential for some paralegal tasks such as proof reading documents, attending client meetings to take notes, preparation of bundles, and tracking court/matter deadlines.
• Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications that individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
• Previous experience working in a similar role within a global or US law firm;
• Excellent organisation skills with the confidence to oversee multiple busy practices;
• High attention to detail with the ability to remain up to date across multiple matters;
• Confidence in own skillset and knowledge of tasks;
• High level of confidentiality and experience working across international time zones;
• A polished and professional presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply now online.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Legal & Compliance Manager for a Legal Institution
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Bilingual Paralegal - Corporate Focus