Job description / Role
- Works in transportation of goods.
- Processes orders and oversees cycle of order fulfilment.
- Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Prepares necessary documents for receiving and transporting of products
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in import/export customer service and/or operations is required.
- Experienced in coordinating with warehouse for shipments, quoting and negotiating rates, handling bookings, procurement, document preparation, researching and resolving freight discrepancies and customer complaints, corresponding with overseas offices, agents and clients and closing files when shipments are completed.
- Strong data entry skills and being keen to details are required.
- Knowledgeable Incoterms and handling dangerous goods shipments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organization skills.
- Candidate must enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment.
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Petrochem Middle East
Customer Service Representative / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Logistics Coordinator for a Logistics Solutions Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Logistics Officer – Agriculture