Job description / Role
A1 Chemi : Logistics Coordinator
• Liaising with international and local suppliers ensuring the products are imported on time and complete.
• Working with transport providers to ensure clockwork delivery to the warehouse or final delivery destination.
• Coordination of movement of shipments between suppliers and customers.
• Coordinating with freight partners to ensure that shipments move smoothly
• Documentation / Passing bill of entries. (import & Export)/ Amending of bill of entry. / Finding HS code/
• Preparing in bond and out bond token/Printing Container damage report from Oliver Code (Equipment Interchange Receipt)/Responsible for sorting, checking, counting, and verifying materials.
• Maintain GRN for inward of materials & the purchase entries regarding all the company stock on daily basis.
• Coordination for prompt Customs clearance, stripping, trucking, etc.
• Receive goods damaged in transportation and prepare credit report.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, or similar preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in logistics/Supply chain.
• Excellent knowledge of import & Export movement.
• Exceptional understanding of custom clearance of hazardous and non-hazardous goods.
• Good analytical and logistical thinking abilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of safety standards, regulations, laws and policies pertaining to logistics/supply chain.
• Exceptional collaboration, multitasking and negotiating abilities.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
About the Company
GTE PETROCHEM DMCC is established in 2022, with an aim to bring our projects under a single umbrella to streamline our business process.
GTE as it stands for GT ENERGIES houses currently our chemicals trading desk, oil trading portfolio and a logistics unit.
Our trading team has a deep understanding of the supply chain and helps clients to navigate successfully through market risks.
Our clients include multinational industries and oil trading houses. As a smart trading house, we compete with market players to fair prices and various choices across the stakeholders (suppliers, service providers, customers).
The desk is equipped with industry tools to manage risk and compliance, thereby mitigating our exposures, and allowing trading team to exercise their skills more optimally.
Middle East Executive
KYB Middle East
New East General Trading
Middle East Executive