Job description / Role
• This role will be fully responsible for performing all local transportation and related documentations.
• Experience in handling container / Road logistics related documentation.
• Ability to work independently.
• Graduate in any discipline with 3+ years of experience in Logistics documentations.
• MS-office/ERP Systems/Communication and attention to details.
• Coordination with multiple stake holders.
About the Company
The year 1995 saw the inception of Petrochem Middle East FZE. We have since transformed the face of the regional petrochemical business and become one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East.
Petrochem has built one of the most modern, state-of-the-art distribution terminals in Jebel Ali. This facility includes bulk Storage Sea fed tanks, dedicated drum storage facilities, four fully automated drumming lines and a separate dry goods storage area. The terminal adheres to the strictest of health and safety norms and is environment friendly, making sure all operations upkeep the health and safety of its personnel.
We began operating from one office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, but rapid developments and a focused vision have ensured Petrochem’s global expansions. We currently have offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Shanghai, Antwerp and London. We also have an office and distribution facilities in Singapore, India and United Arab Emirates.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 company and also have ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditations.
Logistics Coordinator for a Logistics Solutions Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|
Logistics Officer – Agriculture
Logistics Executive - Local Transportation
Petrochem Middle East