Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
Our Emirati Logistics Development Program has been designed to help create our future National leaders in Logistics and offers a professional development opportunity in an exciting organization. You will be given the necessary learning and development opportunities to be successful in your role. Alongside our structured and specially designed learning initiatives, you will also have responsibility from day one working within the various Logistics departments and delivering on tasks, giving you a hands on experience to compliment your learning journey.
- 12 months program
- Based out of Chalhoub Main Logistics Facility, one of the most advanced logistics facilities of the region
- Rotations of job functions within Logistics
- Mentoring by experienced senior members throughout the program
- Insight to Chalhoub Group and its Supply Chain Organization
- Learn about the various Logistics activities - Picking, packing, inbound and outbound operations, distribution and last mile delivery
- Extensive knowledge of warehousing design and operations
- Understand how to evaluate and structure the different processes in the warehouse
- Understand the Inventory Control role and the importance of the stock integrity
- Receive extensive knowledge of the world of transportation
- Be familiar with available systems for Shipping management system
- Understand concepts and techniques of route planning and scheduling
- Understand the function of the fleet management Legal requirements for road transportation in UAE
- Understand the impacts of the growths of E Commerce in supply chain operations.
- Understand how to handle these new challenges in terms of: Infrastructure, Equipment, Product flows, Technologies of data collection, Staff training, Software solutions.
- Introduction to our QHSE Policy and process
- Participation in QHSE Meetings, Toolbox meeting and Quality Audits
- You should have a Bachelor's degree in Supply chain management
- You should be comfortable working at our Fulfillment centers
- You should be curious to learn and be passionate about working with big data
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.