Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational electronics distributor who have offices worldwide. They are currently looking for Logistics Manager to be based in their JAFZA office. Managing a team of 3 people you will be responsible for all inbound/outbound operations, and the entire order management cycle for their distribution centre across the Middle East.
Additionally you will need:
• To organise and manage all aspects and details of the administration processes ( billing, stock adjustments, credit notes, customs clearance
• Ensuring that the Letter of Credits are promptly workable.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Logistics
• At least 10 years experience in a logistics environment
• Strong supervisory experience, managing small teams.
• Strong knowledge of transport requirements and import/export procedures in Free Zones is a must.
• Negotiation skills. Being able to constantly negotiate freight rates with our logistics partners.
• Knowledge of the ISO 9000 requirements.
• Conversant with Microsoft Office tools, and ERP systems.
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Logistics and Materials Supervisor
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Manpower Middle East
Warehouse Operations Manager