Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational electronics distributor who have offices worldwide. They are currently looking for Logistics Manager to be based in their JAFZA office. Managing a team of 3 people you will be responsible for all inbound/outbound operations, and the entire order management cycle for their distribution centre across the Middle East.
Additionally you will need:
• To organise and manage all aspects and details of the administration processes ( billing, stock adjustments, credit notes, customs clearance
• Ensuring that the Letter of Credits are promptly workable.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Logistics
• At least 10 years experience in a logistics environment
• Strong supervisory experience, managing small teams.
• Strong knowledge of transport requirements and import/export procedures in Free Zones is a must.
• Negotiation skills. Being able to constantly negotiate freight rates with our logistics partners.
• Knowledge of the ISO 9000 requirements.
• Conversant with Microsoft Office tools, and ERP systems.
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.