Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: CJ Logistics
Company Profile: CJ Logistics is the leading logistics service provider with $7.5 Billion(USD) Revenue in 2017.
CJ Logistics has a vision to become global Top 5 logistics company by 2020.
CJ Logistics acquired(M&A) Ibrakom(currently called CJ ICM) in 2017 to enhance its strategic position in C.I.S region as well as MENA
Based on above vision, we are looking for candidates for Field Sales Executive, UAE as below:
Logistics Sales Executive (Reporting to Deputy General Manager)
- Develop new customers to generate additional revenue
- Achieve individual sales target
- Identify key customers
- Establish and maintain Sales Development strategy
- Develop sales plans including on your territory with distribution channels
- Collect & analyze market intelligences in accordance with the company anti-trust policy and guidelines
- Utilize sales data and market information to identify sales opportunities in accordance with the company anti-trust policy and guidelines
- Actively share market intelligences and sales opportunities with team members in accordance with the company anti-trust policy and guidelines
- Develop the accounts based on CJ Logistics’ various products
- 2-7 Years experiences in logistics or sales
- Demonstrates exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to make valued commercial decisions & judgments in a timely manner
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates self-motivation, drive, discipline & flexibility
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Proficient in PC skills, using e-mail
- Able to plan effectively & manage own time
- Contribute to continuous improvement & embrace bias for change
- Drivers License Preferred
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.