Loyalty Lifecycle Manager
Job description / Role
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Working as our Group Loyalty Lifecycle Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, design, development, deployment & optimization of the Group's loyalty lifecycle across all channels, ensuring the best use of available data, combined with customers' best interest.
- Strategize, design & build the master loyalty lifecycle, in line with key customer types and behaviours to ensure best utilization of data to continually reach our members 'where they are', with compelling and appropriate content.
- Drive the conversation pertaining to the loyalty MarTech landscape to ensure optimal integration to progressively meet the business and customer needs.
- Establish and roll-out a robust pilot, scale and optimize framework & cross-team and group ways of working.
- Be the balance between data and creative through collaboration with loyalty marketing & brand agencies to ensure continued progress, fresh perspective and optimal output.
- Work hand in glove with Customer Value Proposition team to identify areas of opportunity and feedback to ensure we operate a 'closed loop'
- Drive efficiencies for the programme and our partners with a keen focus on performance, impact of spend & optimal ways of working
- Build the internal loyalty influencer network to support delivering KPI's / OKR's and embed Loyalty in the Chalhoub employee & partner culture
- Instil a curious, cross -departmental and customer-centric approach to all you do, authentically supporting the group's mantra of 'One Team. One Culture'
What you'll need to succeed
- Loyalty programme experience of 5+ years
- CRM/Lifecycle & Martech experience in loyalty, retail or gaming
- Loyalty tech stack comprehension
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.