Loyalty Operations Executive
Job description / Role
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we grow with our customers. Working as a Loyalty Operations Executive you will be responsible to oversee a range of operational tasks, from monitoring daily transactions to handling escalations and issues across the business.
- Preparing Weekly Report analysis on Call Center Calls and Live Chat
- Reviewing internal processes and ensuring escalations management, service requests, training documents, and ways of working with vendors are documented and kept up to date.
- Updating programme training and customer-facing collaterals like FAQ's, T&C's
- Conducting quality checks on call recordings
- Supporting with invoices, cross-charging items to related Business
- Monitoring Operations and Call Centre department expense and budget control
- Conducting mystery shopping at participating brands and gathering prizes for the ceremony
- Assisting Marketing teams on organising and planning for Member Events
- Assisting day-to-day contact and point of escalation all rewards listed operational enquiries and issues across the business (IT, business management, finance and partners)
- Training Call Centre team with new experiences and/or offers once set by Marketing + Experience Team
- Training Front liners on the programme and the operational tools
- Identifying operational efficiencies, automation requirements and new ways of working and interacting with Call Centre and Front Liners
- Compiling stock reports from the stores when it comes to marketing and experiences collaterals
- Coordinating with store loyalty champions and call centre to deliver on all operational and service requirements
- Manual credits and refunds process
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent customer service and operations skills preferably having dealt with loyalty before
- Excellent Arabic and English skills
- Comfortable taking calls out of hours if necessary
- Ability to use excel for reporting purposes
- Knowledge of loyalty management systems
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.