Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a British high fashion house looking for brilliant Store Managers to manage their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone who has proven experience in managing luxury retail stores, driving sales, and providing excellent customer service to VIP clients.
As a Store Manager, you will:
- Ensure achievement of store sales KPIs and financial objectives
- Manage and monitor operational store requirements
- Oversee store finance and budgets
- Attend to customers and ensure all customer-related issues/complaints are properly addressed
- Deal and place orders with wholesalers
- Prepare promotional materials and displays
- Recruit, manage, and train staff
- Significant work experience on similar role in Luxury World industry
- Outstanding communication, presentation, analytic and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Familiarity with computer software, digital and social media technologies
- Professional background in the following merchandise categories: Footwear, Handbags, and Accessories
- Fluency in Arabic (advantage)
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.