Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of an MCC Engineer/Controller is to assist running the company’s MCC department on a shift system basis to ensure the Company’s fleet of a/c are airworthy.
• Assist in the running of the MCC Department as an MCC Engineer/Controller running the company’s operation on a shift system basis.
• Liaise with the various departments to ensure the fleet is airworthy and assist managing contingencies in order to achieve this objective.
• An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package.
• Based in the Middle East
• Working within a shift system in the company’s MCC department
• Working in a VIP/VVIP environment
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Minimum 2 years working as an MCC Engineer
• Licensed Engineer background – ICAO/EASA/FAA
• Has held or currently hold approvals on Boeing aircraft (preferably 2 types)
• Solid experience in aircraft engineering and specifically line maintenance. Base maintenance experience as well as line will be advantageous.
• Preferably worked in an airline operating both wide and narrow bodied aircraft
• Experience of Full Service Carrier airlines is preferable (but not essential)
• Experience with VIP aircraft is preferable (but not essential)
• Fluent in English Language
NOTE: Candidates who do not hold or have never held licenses will not be considered
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Aircraft Systems
Support & Maintenance Engineer
Thales Middle East
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Technical Services Engineer (Fleet Engineer) – Structures