Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known engineering firm is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to be based in Abu Dhabi.
• Perform equipment and operation performance evaluations
• Coordinate and carry out the repair and maintenance of gas fired furnaces, abrasive blast equipment, air compressors, data recording equipment, and other equipment used in the coating and inspection operation.
• Design and build equipment’s and tools to improve production efficiency and reduce downtime
• Maintain the esthetics and appearance of buildings, grounds, and fence line.
• Update and maintain equipment records and facility/equipment drawings
• Maintain a list of vendors and insurance requirements for performing work on Facilities.
• Assist Plant Manager in preparing business plans and repair and maintenance plans for the facility.
• Assist the Plant Manager on Maintaining Environmental Standard Compliance and other company standards and perform required changes as required.
• Assist plant manager with job cost analysis and project performance analysis.
• Assist quality team with engineered solutions and assist in implementing quality improvements into the operations.
• Work with coating engineering team to evaluate and recommend new technologies that provide automation and optimization of the operations.
• Manage the maintenance team and hire and develop talents as needed
• Assist the engineering team in the installation and commissioning of new equipment’s
• In Charge of ordering and maintaining machine spare parts
• Maintain all documents and softwares related to the maintenance department
• Comply with all Company, Sales Best Practices, Quality and HSE procedures and policies
• Perform other work-related tasks as assigned
• Implement 5S and lean methodologies into the maintenance department
To be considered for this role, the following criteria needs to be met:
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
• Working experience in a manufacturing environment in the maintenance / engineering department, repairing equipment
• Excellent command of English (Oral and Written), proficient in excel and.
• Knowledge in PLC and AutoCAD is a plus
• 5S Training is a Plus
• Ability to make decisions and follow through a project from start to finish.
• Ability to supervise/coordinate and work under supervision, work within a diverse cultural environment, and work under pressure.
• Have good time management skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and team player skills.
• Previous experience in maintaining / building industrial equipment’s.
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills and ability to lead and develop others
• Excellent English Command
• Effective Computer Skills
• Training certificates are a plus
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Inspector - Site
Mechanical Engineer - Parks/Landscape
Yanbu Aramco Sinopec Refining Company (YASREF)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Apr|
A Leading Architectural Company in the UAE