This position is closed or expired.
See other Maintenance Manager jobs in UAE
- Perform maintenance planning in order to ensure that all US scheduled and on-demand maintenance activities are performed on schedule and in accordance with the Operational Team’s equipment needs for training and operations
- Ensure that inventory control actions, US equipment labelling, packaging, preservation, handling and stores actions are performed according to facility policies and procedures
- Ensure that the maintenance facility and its test equipment is preserved in a neat and operational state, see to good housekeeping practices
- Define and enforce maintenance policies and the associated procedures in order to ensure optimum US availability (ensure that all repair and maintenance work is performed by qualified personnel)
- Ensure that the maintenance activities performed by subordinates is performed to high quality in a properly kept maintenance facility
- Provide regular reporting so as to facilitate the calculation of US metrics such as availability, maintainability, testability and reliability
- Actively participate in the PRACAS process so as to ensure that the US metrics are continuously improved
- Ensure that all OEM special technical instructions are implemented correctly as soon as possible
- Support the activities of any Board of Inquiry that might be convened in US context.
- Support any internal or external quality assurance audits that might take place in US and maintenance facility context
- Perform maintenance facility personnel performance management tasks (job description establishment and associated performance evaluations)
- Perform mentoring activities (for times when a suitable candidate is available) aimed at establishing UAE capability and expertise.
- A formal tertiary technical qualification or technical diploma.
- Good knowledge of the English language; knowledge of Arabic would be a recommendation.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of Aerospace industry while engaged in maintenance activities and/or maintenance management.
- Must have relevant experience in the Aerospace industry along with the associated product and documentation life cycle mechanisms, configuration management, quality assurance and logistics management.
- Must have a good understanding of US scheduled and on-demand maintenance procedures.
- Must be capable of defining maintenance policies and procedures and to see to their continuous improvement.
- Must have relevant experience in US testing and the associated test equipment.
- Must be capable of motivating staff members and applying efficient performance management practices
- Must have good working knowledge of international standards and processes such as CMMI, ISO 9000 and DoD standards.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills as well as good writing skills.
- Must be capable of supporting mentoring actions aimed at imparting knowledge to local trainees.
- Ability to use standard Office Automation tools (in particular the Microsoft suite with a focus on generating reports and providing presentations)
- Oriented to goal achievement and customer satisfaction.
- Be an effective team player in multidisciplinary and international teams. Flexibility, be self motivated paying attention to detail and being innovative.
About the Company
Established in Abu Dhabi in January 1998, Sundus is a Recruitment and HR Consultancy with additional offices in Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The company’s strengths lie in working in partnership with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their talent management requirements. Sundus is one of the few companies in the UAE that has been awarded an official Recruitment Services License.
Matching the right people with the right positions is where we begin our partnership with you, whether you are a candidate, a recruiter, or in need of corporate services, from HR consultancy to helping with relocation. Relationships with people make our business work.
Our HR consultancy services are modelled on internationally respected methodologies and techniques, helping clients to develop toolkits encompassing all aspects of talent management from appraisals to retirement.
Sundus employs around 150 staff, with around 90% of the team seconded to the Oil and Gas industry, Banking and Finance companies, and Government Departments.