Job description / Role
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests' satisfaction
- To take the time to get to know the guests and residents, and to be committed to service excellence
- To interact with Front office, Housekeeping and F&B departments to ensure all guests receives high level of Preventive Maintenance Services
Your experience and skills include:
- 2 years experience as a Maintenance Manager
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment: Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar is nestled in the elegant district of Al Mamzar, close to Al Mamzar Beach Park, DAFZA, Sharjah, Deira and Bur Dubai. Located just 10 minutes away from Dubai International Airport with easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road, the hotel is a central choice for business, leisure and long term guests.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facility Management and Civil Works Lead
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Engineer - Construction
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|
Civil Site Engineer
Paris Group International
Maintenance Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE