Job description / Role
• Responsible for team compliance with control of work standards & procedures.
• Responsible for minimizing the production impact of maintenance activities without compromising quality.
• Implements maintenance plans and CMMS best practices.
• Develops sparing strategies and maintenance plans for new equipment
• Ensure equipment reliability remains at its highest level by reinforcing the use of proactive and predictive techniques.
• Responsible for the delivery of high plant availability and the completion of inspections and repairs against defined budgets and schedules
• Provide “hands on” supervision required at the sites during periods of critical maintenance intervention
• Stand-in for the Maintenance Manager during leave periods
Position Title: Maintenance Team Leader
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Hiring Company:
They are a leading oil and gas company in UAE that is owned and ran by the government. They are an operator and not just a service company.
• At least 10 years of experience in maintenance; 7 years of which must be in the oil and gas or related industry
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• Must have a CMRP (Certified Maintenance and Reliability Practitioner) or equivalent (e.g CRL or CRE)
• Experience with the operation of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) programs
• Experience with the development and implementation and maintenance strategies
• Experience with Root Cause Analysis and Defect Elimination practices
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies