Job description / Role
Due to the continued expansion and growth of the business within the UK and overseas, there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician/Engineer to be based out of our UAE Office in Dubai.
The role will involve carrying out maintenance and repairs within Rail depots.
• The Maintenance Technician/Engineer is responsible for responding to reactive call-outs as instructed by the Maintenance Manager or his nominated deputy.
• You will also monitor Emeg company policies, procedures and operational safety issues, reporting back to the Maintenance Manager and Support Administration.
• Full UK driving licence
• A minimum of 6 months experience
• Have a thorough understanding of the nature of the work, the working environment and the potential hazards.
• Have a thorough understanding of the correct use of tools and test equipment.
• Rail experience is a must
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in the English language.
About the Company
Attega Group, Your New Recruitment Partner.
Based in Fareham, Hampshire, specialising in placing candidates within the Engineering sector.
Our team of professionals, with industry experience, are committed to helping you through the recruitment process whether that is working with your organisation to find the perfect candidate or placing you in your ideal role.
We develop strong long-lasting relationships with companies who have big ideas for development and have various recruitment packages available to reflect this. Our aim through this process allows us to gain an in-depth understanding of our client’s recruitment needs and ultimately provides the tailored support that our clients need.