Job description / Role
- To identify the problem, act quickly by giving immediate and adequate treatment
- Keep the emotional balance and deal with injuries that need more attention
- Arrange without delay for shifting of casualty to a medical care (Hospital)
- Keep the record on patients and of the incident
- To generate periodical reports as needed to the project and to the head office
- To keep records of medicine and other facilities utilized
AED 4,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: company transport
- Salary: 4-4.5k AED
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing, must have DHA license
- 3+ years experience in hospital/clinic/construction company etc.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be Dha Licensed
- Number of Vacancy: 2
- Nationality: Indian & Pakistani
- Transport : Provided
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.