Job description / Role
Our Client a leading health care services provider is hiring Compassionate and dedicated medical professional.
- You would be responsible for administering medication to patients and recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- You would be ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Assist physicians in creating treatment plans.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Recommend patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- You would also inspect facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety.
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- To be successful you should be a UAE Licensed RN.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Having a DHA/HAAD/DOH License or Eligibility letter is a must.
- Salary AED 5000 to AED 6000
- Company Visa
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- All other benefits as per UAE Labor Laws
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.