Job description / Role
• Helping family members with budgeting and tracking the actual expenses vs. budget.
• Getting executive management approvals in a systematic manner and ensuring execution of approved mandates.
• Facilitating communication between family members and business employees.
• Managing communication between family members and external providers such as maintenance contractors, utility companies and any other external parties.
• Supporting with administration work in executing family member’s requests.
• Ensuring all family disbursements are managed and monitored in a timely manner.
• Providing the executive management with a comprehensive report from time to time that summarizes all family related expenditures and highlights any variations.
• Visiting family members to communicate important items and train on the processes and procedures of the family office.
• Supporting with and fulfilling any tasks allocated by the executive members and senior management.
• Any other duties and responsibilities seen fit by the management
The Family Expenses Analyst and Coordinator will have a dynamic role, supporting in important aspects of managing family expenses. The candidate will primarily be based in one regional office, but should be able to work across and commute to regional offices and family visits in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah if and when needed.
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical insurance & Air ticket
Minimum education level:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably in accounting or finance
2-3 years’ experience in an administration role with exposure to accounting/finance
• Strong written and oral communication in English
• Professional e-mail etiquette
• Computer skills including proficiency with MS Office
• Presentation Skills
• Organizational skills
• Driver license
• Native Arabic speaker is a plus
• Time management and prioritizing of tasks
The candidate must be presentable, professional and respect the local culture at all times as would be expected at a large local family business conglomerate.
Any certification in accounting, customer service, specialized software or marketing is a plus.
• At least 3 years’ experience in any finance related role, particularly from a consulting / financial services background.
• Be able to score above 70% in psychometric testing.
• Excellent communication (English) & critical thinking skills.
• Presentable and has a positive attitude towards producing quality work
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to independently manage difficult exercises
• Takes Initiative and is Proactive in recommendations to the manager
• Passionate about working
• Excellent Social & Emotional Intelligence
About the Company
A leading financial institution in the Middle East.