Job description / Role
Objective: To ensure that accounts and administrative activities are carried out smoothly so that the business achieves financial and other objectives. To supervise petty cash, billing & receivables and responsible for timely submission of MIS.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts in a timely and accurate manner under the supervision of Head of Finance-
• Ensure timely preparation of budget, annual financial accounts and management accounts as required.
• Conduct costing for new jobs and evaluation of existing jobs.
• Consolidate and interpret financial data from all cost/profit centers of the department to ensure that accurate information is presented for timely assistance in decision making.
To ensure the full compliance of company credit policy by implementing:
• Job order CMS Approval
• Clients Credit Review & timely recommend corrective action
• Through close monitoring of receivables.
• To ensure that Payroll is closed as per timelines given by for timely payments.
• Prepare monthly profitability analysis for all customers concerned of People Solutions department.
• Promote and build good working relationships with all internal units of Department and also provide advice and assistance.
• Preparation of intra and inter departmental advices.
• To supervise the petty cash, Billing and Receivables of the department and to ensure the accurate accounting of all records.
• Chartered Accountant
• Work experience of 6 years with min 3 years’ experience in the similar function, preferably in UAE
• Handling similar responsibilities in a large organization
• Minimum 1 yr of experience of leading a team.
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst