Job description / Role
* Recommends & implements strategic plans & initiatives to promote, develop and maximise revenue of ancillary products and Air Arabia loyalty program through different channels across the entire network. Manages the day–to–day ancillary & Loyalty Program activities ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Develops function related strategies and action plans to achieve ancillary revenue & Air Rewards yearly budgets and financial targets for all Air Arabia network; identifies gaps in performance and recommends new opportunities for growth and revenue maximization.
* Manages day-to-day activities and operations pertaining to managing, optimizing and growing existing ancillary products & services as well as developing new revenue streams through the launch of new products and services. Responsible for the day-to-day operations and the relationships with partners and stakeholders.
* Manages day-to day loyalty program activities including member acquisition, member engagement, financial performance, program benefits and member communication.
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations and the relationships with partners and stakeholders.
* Partners with cross-functional stakeholders such as Marketing & CC, E-commerce, Sales, Ground Operations and Contact Center to develop and implement initiatives and campaigns that are data-driven and segment-focused to generate incremental ancillary revenue as well as increase and drive members’ behaviour and engagement in the loyalty program.
* Develops processes and assessment tools to monitor the performance of products, channels, routes, and stations and generate reports to keep track of take-up rates and revenues, member acquisition, earning, redemptions, etc. Identifies gaps in performance and recommends new opportunities for growth and revenue maximization.
* Streamlines and manages all fulfilment processes for the loyalty program and operational delivery of ancillary services with internal & external stakeholders and service providers.
* Conducts market researches and benchmark studies to keep up-breast with new trends and market development as well as competitors’ practice with respect to ancillary revenue and loyalty programs, products and methodologies, thereby, identifies new opportunities for ancillary and Air rewards revenue streams.
* Negotiates prices, initiates agreements and contracts with external parties and providers; manages the day-to-day relationship with suppliers (catering, insurance, hotels, car hire, loyalty partnerships, system providers etc)
EUR 0 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* Bachelor degree in Commerce/ Business Management or Administration or/and equivalent.
* Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced skills in excel, (Microsoft Access a plus).
* Fluent in English Language.
* 7+ years’ experience in ancillary revenue and frequent flyer programs in major airline industry 3 of which in a managerial role; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
* Proven record of growing revenues through innovation and implementation of major initiatives.
* Capability in developing strategies, policies and procedures as well as drafting agreements and contracts.
* Must have a good experience managing all aspects of the systems used to package and sell ancillary products to both B2C and B2B customers.
* Proficient in analyzing data, recommending cost-effective solutions and managing projects for successful delivery.
* Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
* Product knowledge: capability of understanding market trends and behaviors and translating them into innovative initiatives and solutions.
* Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
* Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.