Job description / Role
At Dubai Parks and Resorts, an unforgettable journey begins as soon our guests enter the gate. Themed as a journey through time, Riverland Dubai comprises four distinct eras - or zones, which take visitors on a voyage across time: from an idyllic French village in the 1600s to a bustling European Exposition in the late 19th Century, New Delhi in the 1930s, and ultimately the swanky days of Los Angeles and Las Vegas in the 1950s.
At its heart is the river from which Riverland Dubai is named and that is central to the visitors' experience. Water taxis, in addition to a tram, shuttle visitors to and fro, while ample casual dining terraces spill out towards the water's edge. There are numerous opportunities to join us down by the water at Riverland Dubai and help us create an exciting spectacle for our guests every day!
Play Your Part
- Generally, organize, plan, and monitor a company's customer service department to ensure optimized interaction between a company and its clients.
- Customer Experience Managers provide leadership in the department in ensuring customers gets the best service.
- The job purpose entails managing all public areas and coordinating Operational Departments, developing and implementing strategies useful in improving customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction.
- Additionally, facilitate training, provide feedback and guidance to team members, approve schedules, prepare budgets, investigate and analyse financial reports and Guest Feedback Statements; in addition to other data information while leading and motivating direct reports and other team members by praise and/or coaching where applicable.
This position ensures Manager on Duty coverage.
- Execute the role of Duty Manager in the Business Unit, when required and ensure business coverage throughout Operation Resources;
- Establish communication channels and mediums through which clients reach out to a company and vice versa.
- Guest Services Management: Respond appropriately to Guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total Guest satisfaction
- Contribute to the achievement of objectives, action plans and key performance indicators in the Company
- Enforce operational rules and regulations and provide crowd control in a friendly manner throughout the areas to ensure the Guest`s safety and an enjoyable experience
- Review CRM reports daily and employ a variety of analysis tools such as best practice surveys to improve customer experiences.
- Gather customer feedback, analyze it and then design specific practices and briefing to ensure improvements.
- Conduct performance evaluations, training, guidance, coaching and meetings
- They also organize projects and initiatives that enlighten company staff on the associated benefits/consequences of their decisions on customer experience and on company profits.
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services following complete route from hotel, mall etc
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals
- Define and implement one point of contact for all Issues and the relevant escalation process.
- Define Service Recovery plan and Authority Matrix plan for all GS grades
Are you a star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Diploma / Degree in Hospitality Management
- Previous experience as Operations Manager in a theme park or integrated resort
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic integrated resort environment
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment and to stand for long hours
- Work on a rotating shift including weekends and public holidays
- Available for overtime work as schedule requires
- Physically fit and can work flexible hours
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014