Job description / Role
• To identify and screen Arabic content to ascertain suitability for VOD and SVOD services
• To study content contracts with content providers to ensure it meets all our commercial, legal and technical requirements and to highlight exceptions if any
• Coordinate with internal teams on all operational aspects including day to day functions such as arranging program& promotional materials, delivery, marketing and quality assurance
• Work closely with finance department providing input on deal structures and ensuring that all deals are within approved financial parameters
• To coordinate with Arabic Film distributors for material follow up
• Plan and manage Arabic content scheduling and monthly highlights to ensure TVOD and SVOD services meet market objectives
• To provide marketing ideas to promote Arabic content on a regular basis
• To work with Head of Content Strategy to ensure that suitable Arabic content is identified
• To coordinate with Arabic Film distributors regarding contracts follow up
• To keep track of all new releases, trends in releases through contact suppliers, markets, international shows and content magazines for Arabic content
• To follow up on delivery of materials and on rejected films/ trailers, if any
• To report and liaise with VP/NM regarding the acquisition budget and programming issues for Arabic films
• To put together a monthly plan and events for Arabic titles
• To provide marketing and EPG provider with monthly programming details and marketing materials
• To handle all promotional materials for Arabic Films received from the distributors and their return
• To coordinate with the S&P department regarding the priority of servicing
• To follow up on the subtitling requirements of Arabic films
• To plan monthly promo requirements, plan the strategy and follow up on promo delivery and on time changes if any with the OAP department
• To read, research results supplied by marketing and react accordingly for Arabic movies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in with minimum 5 years experience in television/media industry.
• Knowledge in English and Arabic.
• Must possess excellent writing skills and good computer skills including PowerPoint
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Head of Operations
Executive Assistant (Native Arabic Speaker)
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services