Job description / Role
A leading UAE bank is keen on growing their Information Security team by adding a Manager for Cyber Threat Intelligence. This role will play a key part in ensuring that cyber threat intelligence is properly collected, analyzed, and disseminated. They will also act as a standby resource for managing the incident processes to ensure they are well drilled and effective.
This role plays a key part in ensuring the bank's information and data is resilient against external security threats, and embed the information security mindset as a core element of organization business strategy. This role exists in a unit whose sole purpose is to provide a secure banking environment for their customers and employees.
- 5 years of experience in incident response, cyber hunt, or other technical Information Security positions.
- 7-10 + years of technology experience overall.
- Bachelor Degree in a computer-related field such as computer science, management information system, or information science or mathematics.
- Desirable Certifications: GREM, GCIH, GCFA, OCSP, EnCE, CISSP.
- Operating System Knowledge: Windows, Linux/Unix, and Mac/OSX.
- Scripting (Shell, Python, R, etc.).
- Big Data Analysis experience.
- Experience with technologies/concepts such as: OAuth, AI, Blockchain, Robotics, SecDevOps, OWASP Top 10.
- Knowledge of current adversary techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques.
- Experience in analyzing, gathering intelligence on, developing, and documenting threat group activities.
- Experience in analyzing malware / offensive tools and threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures to characterize threat actors' technical methods for accomplishing their objectives or missions.
- Demonstrated understanding of remediation and counter measures for challenging information security threats.
- Must have knowledge on application and infrastructure security threats and mitigating measures.
- Ability to understand regulatory requirements and process efficiency frameworks.
- Ability to understand the details of ground level security issues, and its management.
- Ability to monitor and enforce improvements when necessary, in line with regulatory requirements or best practices.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.