Job description / Role
Our client a Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a Manager, Data Analytics (eCommerce) to join their team in Dubai office.
What You'd Do:
• Own the day-to-day relationship with client and contribute to the development of agency best practices around eCommerce Analytics: measurement, learning agenda development, reporting, etc.
• Lead the development of a robust learning agenda that measures the success of the eCommerce media plan.
• Scope, prioritize, execute/interpret test results and establish hypotheses to measure success
• Aggregate learnings for share-out to key client stakeholders
• Build a centralized reporting process to ingest large volumes of data into a common data model, to power intuitive dashboards.
• Establish relationships with eCommerce partner data teams to troubleshoot & resolve data issues as they arise.
• Visualize data based on client specifications, business goals, and KPIs making recommendations, and tailoring reports to meet ongoing client needs.
• Provide thought leadership and support of client's Media Mix Model process
What You've Got:
• 3+ years experience in eCommerce marketing analytics with entrepreneurial street cred or a degree in business, marketing, information science, engineering, economics or any related field
• Strong storytelling capabilities and deep experience with data visualization tools.
• Experience with Retail Media, omnichannel attribution, Performance Marketing, and/or closed-loop attribution
• Proficiency with Python & SQL
• Thorough understanding of data modeling
• Experience leading and managing teams or an individual
• Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables and V-Look Ups
• Experience with campaign analyses working within digital platforms including Amazon and major industry players
• Experience working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems such as Google Analytics, Nielsen.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
TGC Middle East
Junior Marketing Specialist
Middle East Executive
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Social Media & Content Manager (Digital Agency)
Right Calibre Executive Search