Manager – Dermatology & Aesthetic Business
Aster DM Healthcare
Job description / Role
1. Business Development:
- Achieve the organizational objectives in terms of Revenue, Brand Image, Business development and Market presence of the brand.
- Deliver frameworks for the creation of business development plans
- Create and manage an annual business development plan for meeting revenue and market share goals.
- Identify new business opportunities both internally and externally, market needs and industry developments and expand the network.
- Maintain healthy business relationships with vendors, Government officials, and competitors. • Responsible for increasing the footfalls as per the business plan
- Close co-ordination with marketing, service Excellence and Insurance departments and take appropriate measures to increase the foot falls.
2. Operational Activities:
- Responsible for applying and implementing all SOPs per medical centre.
- Ensure provision of Quality Care and services through cost effective management and support Quality Audit Team to enhance clinical quality in the department.
- Ensure cross referrals are happening so as to retain the customer and render necessary care to the patient.
- Explore the possibilities of adding new specialty in the units or getting doctors on visit etc. so as to increase the business generation.
- Conduct weekly and monthly review meeting with Operation Managers and Unit Managers to review performance and the requirements of the department.
- Ensure that support for doctors is provided in terms of Staff, Equipment and other facilities required to carry out their responsibilities.
- Maintain day-to-day, on-going relationships with the medical staff and management teams.
- Ensure the department operations are in compliance with UAE regulations and standards.
- Effective Grievance Redressal related to patient, doctor, and staff complaints.
3. Marketing & Promotions:
- Develop various promotional packages
- Focus on internal marketing to promote the services and specialties.
4. Market Research & New Business Opportunities:
- Aware the improvements in the function with regards to the best industry practices.
- Undertake secondary market research.
- Conduct a thorough competitor analysis with respect to pricing, services offered etc.
- Coordinate with Finance for feasibility study of the newly identified business opportunity.
- Keep an eye on local market conditions, local doctors and competitor analysis and update the management.
- Develop a situation analysis of Medcare including its SWOT to assist in the development of a strategic plan.
5. Team Management
- Development department structure and role fitment of existing employees.
- Plan Staff requirements in advance and close co-ordination with HR Department to fulfill the staff requirements.
- Assist the training and development team in effectively implementing the training programs.
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: "We'll treat you well." We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the "Aster", "Medcare" and "Access" brands.
Aster Hospitals , one of the largest private healthcare service providers in GCC, aim to make a difference with our patient-centric approach to medical care and an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence. Currently, Aster Hospitals are located in 4 countries in the GCC specializing in primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare.
These include Aster Hospitals (Mankhool and Al Qusais) in UAE, Aster Al Raffah Hospitals (Muscat, Sohar and Ibri) in Oman, Aster Hospital (Doha) in Qatar and Aster Sanad Hospital (Riyadh) in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia delivering on a simple yet strong promise to its people: "We'll treat you well." Overall, Aster DM Healthcare Group has a strong presence in GCC and is an emerging healthcare provider in India with 25 hospitals, 116 clinics and 238 pharmacies manned by 20,500+ workforce (including approx. 1250 doctors on fee for service basis) from across the geographies.
About the Company
From a single medical centre to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise spread across more than 366 medical establishments, including 27 hospitals, 115 clinics and 223 pharmacies in 7 countries and growing, Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being the leading healthcare authority across the Middle East and India.
Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, educational institutions, healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses more than 19,657 employees( Doctors, Nurses, Others) with JCI accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
Never content to rest on its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. With many more innovative and ambitious initiatives, Aster DM Healthcare has radically catalyzed the healthcare revolution across Middle East & India.
Each of the Group’s verticals is a symbol of distinction, driven by the commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.