Job description / Role
The UAE is emerging as a desirable location for professional fulfillment; it is not only a great place to work but also an attractive cosmopolitan place to live and raise a family.
If you looking for a change, Etisalat would be an ideal firm to be associated with.
At Etisalat we believe that your unique experiences, skills and passions will further shape into a challenging and rewarding career at Etisalat. In your association with Etisalat, you will gain best in class experience in telecommunications business and you will become part of a winning team dedicated to help you develop, learn and grow.
We're actively looking for an experienced professional to join our Information Technology team as Manager/ Digital Application Support.
The role is based out of our Head Office in Abu Dhabi.
In brief the role function to manage and maintain the operational functions of the Etisalat Digital Channels, contributing significantly to the related strategic plans and roadmaps.
• Ensure the Operational Digital Channel Operational and customer experience KPIs are meet.
• Plan clear roadmap to lead the Digital Operational Team and align with the corporate strategy.
• Propose application and network architecture flow for new and existing platforms.
• Supervise operational and development executions plans.
• Ensure that the complaint trend meets our customer care center KPIs.
• Asses Development strategy and align to ensure smooth transition of projects to operations.
• Act as a focal point to support related operations between Marketing, Customer support and Product Development teams.
• Monitor the performance and ensure the performance excellence of Digital channels.
• Recommend or report fixes related to the website operation and functionality.
• Foresee any operational risks and coordinate with different teams to put up a solution.
• Capacity planning and forecasting to ensure system upgrades, expansions and re configurations.
• Develop and maintain high standard procedure and policies to address operational efficiency.
• Meet or exceed SLA obligations consistently and ongoing basis. Define accurate metrics to measure response time, meet BCP requirements for offsite access, and reduce the time needed to address hardware/software failures.
• Conducts periodic audit on operational systems and prepares an action plan to cover the gaps along with Development and other operation teams.
• Produce operational reports and on demand reports to the management and end-users.
• Cross-functional support in Networking, Windows Administration and other integrated applications with Digital Channels.
• Ensure operational excellence in content management that follows the best online practices.
• The ideal candidate would be a graduate in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Academics would be complemented by 8 to 10 years of experience in operational/development to support Digital Channels/Ecommerce.
• Additional our ideal candidate would have Project Management exposure, managerial experience, exposure to PL/SQL Java Programming , HTML, PL SQL & Unix Shell Scripting , XML , JSP & PHP and Content Management System.
• Knowledge in Network, Unix and Security appliances would be an added advantage.
What's on offer?
At Etisalat employee wellness is an important facet of our Human Capital culture, hence on offer is competitive remuneration, including benefits such as education allowance, medical insurance coverage.
Additional perks such as in house and specialized training, Employee Wellness programs, the opportunity to work we passionate professionals with eye on taking the Telecoms industry further is just cherry on the top.
Enticed? We look forward to receiving your application.
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted within at least 7 days from application date.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager