This position is closed or expired.
See other Marketing jobs
Duties & Responsibilities:
Create concepts for new products. Manage the existing portfolio of Products and Services targeting the diverse consumer segments in the UAE. Coordinate with Digital Services, Product Development, MCI, Sales, Finance, CCC, Contracts and Legal, and Marketing Communications to achieve set targets of products launches and products operations. Take over the full responsibility of the complete product life cycle of all services.
1. Responsible for a portfolio of products and services under the Mobile VAS irrespective of the target segments
2. Work with the Market and Customer Intelligence section to identify the customer behavior of the targeted segments to measure market potential and profitability aspects in the format of business cases.
3. Coordinate with the Pricing and Finance teams on the different sign-offs of business cases, business models, costing elements, and pricing and tariffs
4. Evaluate proposals from prospect partners to conclude and customize the best propositions for the different segments in the market
5. Monitor the overall and individual products profitability
6. Negotiate deals and business agreements with potential partners in coordination with the Contracts and Legal teams
7. Coordinate with the Product Development to guarantee technical feasibility and prospects of services improvements for better customer experience and profitability
8. Coordinates with Marketing Communications in order to initiate marketing campaigns and activities and to promote specific products and services
9. Assesses efficiency of advertising, promotional initiatives and campaigns; assigns and monitors appropriate advertisement budgets for relevant products & services
10. Interface with marketing research and Customer Care Center functions to identify and analyze the perceived product value, services demands, customers’ feedback, and queries/complaints. Then take action on this by identifying the new product concepts and areas of improvement including niche markets offerings, procedure improvements, product extensions… etc.
11. Conduct competitive analysis and plan reactive and proactive plans to gain a competitive edge against competition
12. Monitor and analyze the performance of the different partners in order to identify risks and opportunities and propose the needed actions to capitalize on the opportunities or react to risks timely and appropriately
Applicants should be graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Telecom or related fields.
Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Telecom or related fields will be given an added advantage.
Applicants should have 5+ years of experience in any or a mix of the above preferred experience fields.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.