Job description / Role
Manager - Operational Technology Security Compliance & Assurance - UAE Nationals
• Responsible for overall OT security qualified security technologies and products, security assurance, compliance to security policies monitoring across TP.
• This includes managing security audits, providing security certifications for security technologies for use within OT environment and ensure continuous review of the approved products/technologies to keep them up to date.
• Responsible for the identification, establishment, quantification of strategic objectives of the division relating to security as defined in the approved security strategy.
• Coordinate efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to achieve the same.
• Establish and develop department processes to achieve overall DEWA strategy and its strategic objectives to support overall goals (DGEP, Dubai Plan and National vision).
• Ensure the delivery of services and business capability in accordance with the strategic plan.
• Establish key performance metrics, evaluate operations results, proactively take corrective actions and continuously drive opportunities for improvement.
• Provide leadership, vision, direction, support, guidance and coaching to the direct subordinates in their strategic, functional and operational roles.
• Establish relevant KPIs to periodically monitor subordinate performance, identify annual training requirements, conduct subordinate staff appraisals, and assist in securing department budgetary requirements and related administrative services.
• Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of processes to undertake testing of security-relevant capabilities of OT/IT products and any related vendor-agnostic technologies against requirements of the OT security strategy/ architecture.
• Manage audit plans and organize objective-driven audits in coordination with line management to report on control gaps, compliance status, special investigations, root cause analysis and related items.
• Maintain approved list of security technologies, products and methodologies for use within the OT environments. Oversee research and development of in-house innovations and effective use of the same across DEWA.
• Manage OT security related projects as technical authority to provide guidance on aligning with approved OT security strategy, architecture and roadmap to implement approved controls.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Information Security/ IT or equivalent (Minimum 6 years experience).
• IT / cyber security certifications (CISSP, CISM, ISSAP).
• Industrial cyber security standards (IEC 62443, IEC 62351, NERC CIP, and NIST 800-82).
• Fundamental understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, IEC 61850, OPC, OPC UA, PROFINET, etc.)
• Extensive experience in IT/cyber security risk management frameworks (ISO 27005 and NIST800-30/39, and leading industry risk analysis methods).
• Extensive experience in security controls (IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-103, IEC60870-5-104, IEC 60870-6, IEC 61850) and related protocols.
• Extensive understanding of IT security standards (ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27002:2013); industry accepted smart grid guidelines (NISTIR 7628, AMI-SEC) and related best practices
About the Company
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) is a well renowned recruitment and manpower supply company providing complete HR solutions to its clients since its inception in 2005. Under the guidance of its management, Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) has become a sound professional body for Outsourcing, Recruitment Services, Manpower Solution and HR consultancy in the United Arab Emirates and in the region as well.
Experts International Recruitment Services (EIRS) takes an innovative and proactive approach to servicing its stakeholders. A dedicated research team closely monitors market and industry trends and provides the findings to the recruitment team to enables EIRS to stay ahead of the competition by sourcing candidates to meet forecasted demand.
IT Service Delivery Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||31 Mar|
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Cyber Security Manager