Job description / Role
With new markets opening and technology advancing faster than ever, supply chain operations are becoming increasing complex. Our clients rely on effective, sustainable operation management, and they look to us to facilitate their needs. As a Manager - Supply Chain & Operations, you'll use your analytical knowledge to manage the client engagement teams that streamline everything from planning, design and procurement to manufacturing, operations and processes in our Performance Improvement (PI). In return, you'll receive all the training you need to solve some of the most complex business issues around.
Your key responsibilities
- You're likely to spend most of your time directly influencing and engaging our clients, while coaching and developing your team, guaranteeing the right professionals are always there to help resolve our clients' issues.
- You will also look into identifying and mitigating potential risks, while leveraging opportunities to make our products and services better. We'll also look to you to improve performance by identifying areas for development within our current processes and practices.
- You'll be working on complex projects for some of the most well-known clients across multiple industries.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or Logistics discipline
- Significant team leadership experience within a consulting environment
- A record of excellence in providing advisory services across one or more supply chain functions, such as logistics, warehouse management, analytics, planning or overall optimization
- Proven track record of effectively managing projects and/or client engagements
- Ability to develop, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
Ideally, you'll also have
- Masters Degree in a related discipline
- Experience of Procurement related technology (Ariba, SAP, Emptoris, Coupa, Bravo, SAP SRM etc.)
- Willingness to travel across the region
What we look for
We're looking for people that are passionate supply chain consultants, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.