Job description / Role
My client is an international organization focused on package manufacture for the Oil & Gas industry. They design, manufacture and install process packages for the downstream sector including injection systems and rotating equipment packages focused on gas and fluid compression. The role they're looking to fill is for a Process Engineering Manager, to head up their design and manufacturing team.
* Lead for all functions performed by the process engineering group (design, simulationand services related to plant system. Responsible for the proper execution of all projects (packages or EPC) including FEED and Conceptual studies.
* Fully proficient at providing process engineering of production and gas treating equipment design during all phases from proposal to operation of the equipment.
This person must have experience related to production equipment design, selection of equipment, operations and construction of this type of equipment or facilities.
The candidate must have 15-20 years' of experience in the process design industry, with a strong emphasis on package design and manufacturing. A degree in chemical engineering is required.
* Display an ability to provide technical support for proposal works and come up with man-hours estimation in addition to raising technical queries to accurately define the project scope of work.
* Provide Engineering support to operations and commissioning disciplines.
* Experience in EPC and Package environment.
* Experience in operating and commissioning process units.
* Knowledge in Material selection.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.