Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently seeking an experienced, strategically minded and results driven Transformation expert projects.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Contribute to the engagement team in delivering high-quality work products for our clients in a timely manner.
* Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress.
* Lead delivery of specific workstreams or deliverables.
* Support in stakeholder engagement and presentations to clients.
* Build lasting working relationships with our colleagues and clients.
* Work within both traditional and agile project environments with a high degree of ambiguity and a track record of high-quality delivery.
* Build strong internal relationships across the WSP business.
* Work together with our technical advisors, engineers, planners, and commercial consultants to bring integrated offerings to our clients.
* Leverage data and technology to provide innovative solutions to clients' challenges.
* Contribute to positioning our Business Transformation services across the middle east through thought leadership development, and social media presence.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role.
* Experience in the built environment, with specific experience in key capabilities (Strategy, Operating Model Design, Business Process Management, People Advisory) in Management Consulting and Advisory environments or a relevant position with transferable skill
* Experience in one or several of our key sectors
* Experience in the following areas:
- Target Operating Model development
- Current state assessment, benchmarking, gap assessment against best practice
- Strategy development (at the departmental or organizational level), operational planning, performance management
- Mapping customer journey, services, organizational or departmental scope, and process framework
- Organizational design, organizational sizing
- Development of departmental roles and responsibilities, job descriptions
- Development of competency frameworks, and conducting competency assessments
- Development of governance frameworks, including committee structure and terms of reference, a delegation of authority, three lines of defense
- Development of detailed processes in Visio or ARIS or other BPM tools, standard operating procedures, and work instructions improving organizational efficiency
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.