Job description / Role
As a Manager, you will lead several interesting and exciting strategy and advisory engagements across the Middle East
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
* Prepare project plans to meet objectives within established budget and timelines.
* Foster a team environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting engagement objectives.
* Interpret and synthesise data, challenge data, and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client's business objectives.
* Assess the financial aspects of business opportunities, while identifying and quantifying financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions.
* Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East.
* Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
* Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging, and driven leadership.
* An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance, or engineering.
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
* At least 6 - 8 years' experience in strategy consulting within the financial services/ public sector/ energy sectors at a top tier strategy consulting firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
* Strong familiarity with strategic models, metrices and best practices with an aptitude for analytical work.
* Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team
* Must be willing to travel
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Principal Strategy Consulting (FS/Energy/Public Sector)
Corporate Strategy & Planning Manager
Strategy Manager - Banking/Financial Services
Manager Corporate Strategy
|Abu Dhabi||29 Apr|
Strategy & Analysis Expert - Business Ecosystem Enhancement