Job description / Role
The purpose of this position is to work in partnership with other segments across Telco Services and the entire company to ensure compliance with governance policies and guidelines and to ensure that all issues identified by internal/external auditors, Audit Committee, Investment Committee, board and chairman's office are addressed on a timely manner.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in the telecom/financial industry working evaluating new products/ technologies.
• Bachelor Degree in business or electrical/ Telecommunication engineering
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong presentation skills
• Advanced Knowledge of finance, accounting and analytics principles
• Sound knowledge in defining technical key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Demonstrates flexibility and creativity to adopt processes to meet changing business needs
• Demonstrate positive attitude and high level of energy
• Ability to think creatively and solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television. Businesses: Focusing on small to very large corporations and government agencies by offering integrated fixed and mobile business solutions including voice, data, content and applications as well as professional services.
Carriers: Focusing on providing carrier, international data networks and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.